Monday, June 2, 2008

Noob

Does this page look like something a "newb" aka [noob, nub, nab, newbie, etc...] would do?
Well, I am quite a n00b when it comes to blogging, since I have never been a blogger myself. But every now and then I visit different blogs - some Arabic, some English - and I could spend a good 2-3 hours jumping between different posts in different blogs just to read what people have to say..
Then I had this idea; why wouldn't I try this for myself?
I'm pretty bad when it comes to comprehension in both langauges, but meh, I'll give it a try, o ya t9eeb ya t5eeb

the name Regeneration came from what I'm learning to do, and most probably will be doing for a living for the rest of my life professionally inshallah.

But here, I'm not trying to regenerate something as part of my profession. Instead, I will try to repair and regenerate on a non-physical level.

Creepy huh?
Yeah I freak myself out sometimes too.
Let's see how this goes, maybe I won't be able to regenerate anything after all.

Bismellah

No comments: